ALLERGOLOGY AND STUDY OF INTOLERANCE
The first visit costs 98 euros and subsequent checks 59 €.
The cost of the first visit includes allergy tests for inhalable allergens or food allergens.
AT OUR SANIDENT POLYCLINIC OF MILAN ARE MADE:
- diagnosis and treatment of rhinitis, conjunctivitis and asthma of an allergic nature
- Diagnosis and management of food allergy
- diagnosis and treatment of allergy to venom of Hymenoptera, Horse-flies and mosquitoes
- Diagnosis and management of latex allergy
- advice, study and management of real food intolerances (such as celiac disease; non-celiac gluten sensitivity (ncgs); lactose intolerance of nickel in food (systemic nickel allergy syndrome)
- diagnosis and treatment of allergic contact dermatitis
- diagnosis and treatment of atopic dermatitis
- diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic urticaria
- drug allergy advice
- identification and framing of autoimmune diseases
PERFORMANCES AND COSTS
Specialist allergy visit (first visit) including allergy tests for inhalable allergens or food allergens: 98 €.
- Control visit: 59 €
- Alarming tests for inhalants (after the first visit) 59 € (prick for about 20 inalants; for children based on the collaboration offered by them; evaluates children 3 and over)3
- Allergy tests for food: 59 € (prick for about 30 food allergens; for children based on the collaboration offered by them; evaluates children 3 and over)3
- Allergological tests for extracts of histnotteri venom: 59 €
- patch-test1’2 (contact allegens): 120 €
- injecting vaccine dose administration3: 20 € per session during which a rapid clinical update of the patient’s situation will be made (rite questions, chest auscultation, possible therapeutic adjustment)
1 a standard set of at least 28 of the most important contact allergens will be tested.
² The patient he has to come to the studio to make the visit and put the patch with allergens and come back after 72h to remove it.
3 The patient will not leave the clinic for the 30 minutes after the end of the performance.
The choice of allergens available for prick testing at our clinic is very wide: more than 40 inhalers; more than 70 foodstuffs.
Sanident allergy specialists in Milan use modern techniques and procedures to detect allergies and intolerances.
You can make visits with the allergist in Milan, tests and examinations for the diagnosis and therapy of allergies and intolerances and carry out the related specific immunotherapies:
- Food allergy
- Allergy to drugs
- Allergy to the poison of Hymenoptera
- Allergy asthma
- Allergic contact dermatitis
- Allergy oculorhinitis
- Acute and chronic urticarias
- Allergy tests
- Tolerance and/or triggering skin tests (after evaluation by the specialist doctor)
It is possible to perform evaluation tests for patients with suspected allergy to the poison of Hymenoptera (bees, hornets, wasps).
Individuals at risk of anaphylaxis undergo specific immunotherapy, a “life-saving” therapy that can protect against severe reactions.
PREPARATION FOR EXAMS
Allergy tests do not require specific patient preparation, but some measures such as avoiding or suspending the intake of drugs and foods at risk are useful.